Shipping and Delivery Policy
- We do not ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
- No delivery to APO, FPO, or P.O. Boxes.
- All products in stock are shipped directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse.
Standard Ground Parcel Shipping
- All small and medium-sized packages will ship FREE within the 48 contiguous United States, using either FedEx or UPS Ground standard parcel shipping. Once your product has been processed for ship out, we will send you the tracking number so that you can monitor your package in transit and acquire an estimated delivery date from the carrier.
- Please note that all standard ground parcel shipments are sent WITHOUT signature-required delivery. Packages will be left at the provided delivery address.
Standard Freight Truck Shipping
- Packages that are deemed to large or heavy for parcel shipping will require a Freight Truck shipment. Standard freight shipping is FREE with purchase within the 48 contiguous states. Items shipped standard freight will be delivered to the curbside or driveway, only. If you require additional delivery services please contact our Customer Care team for charges and additional information.
- The Freight carrier will contact you to arrange a delivery date and time that works with your schedule during normal business hours, Monday through Friday. If the carrier is unable to reach a customer to deliver the freight shipment, the customer will be responsible for any storage fees accrued for the package and / or the freight charges for the cost of return shipment back to the manufacturer’s warehouse.
- The freight company will deliver your items to the curb of your residence, and you will be responsible for getting it into your residence or business. If you live in a gated community, make arrangements with the driver to gain entry. Since furniture is heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or family member.
Delivery Date & Time
The Delivery Company will contact you to arrange a date and time once the merchandise is ready to be delivered. If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, you may contact the freight company directly. There may be an additional rescheduling fee.
- Rush deliveries cannot be requested.
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm local time.
- An adult at least 18 years of age must be present to accept and sign for the delivery.
- All customers are required to sign a bill of lading upon delivery.
- Inspect your shipment immediately upon arrival. Should exterior damage to the carton and product be visible, refuse the shipment and make a notation on the shipper's delivery ticket. Report any losses or damages to us at our offices at once and notify the carrier. All damaged cartons should be saved until the claim is settled.
- It is the customer's responsibility to handle any claims for freight damage or missing items. We are not responsible for any freight errors after the item has left our vendor’s warehouse.
- Order cancellations are time sensitive. You may cancel order within 24 hours after the order is placed. Once the cancellation has been confirmed by the manufacturer, a confirmation email will be provided to you, as well as a full refund of the order.
- If your order has been marked as ‘shipped’ we will be unable to cancel the order and must allow the shipping and delivery process to proceed.
- Sale items are final Sales.
- Products that are damaged, you must inspect your shipment immediately upon arrival. Should exterior damage to the carton and product be visible, refuse the shipment and make a notation on the shipper's delivery ticket. Report any losses or damages to us at our offices at once and notify the carrier. All damaged cartons should be saved until the claim is settled. Report any losses or damages to us at our offices at once and notify the carrier. All damaged cartons should be saved until the claim is settled.
- Returned items must be new, unassembled, in unused condition and in the original carton.
- All returns are subject to round trip shipping charges.
- Customer will be charged the round trip shipping costs and must make arrangements with the freight company to pick up product after returns have been approved by the manufacture.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Customer will be refunded after the product has been received and approved by the manufacture.